What Makes Us Unique?
What does it mean to have a “Celebration of Life“? This type of service was developed in response to a change in family lifestyles with a growing desire to customize and personalize funeral and memorial services. A “Celebration of Life” allows family and friends to create a tribute to the lives their loved ones lived, and everyone their life may have touched.
Celebration of Life Ideas
- Take the time to write a beautiful eulogy.
- Get a beautiful cremation urn.
- Hand out memorial favors to those who attend.
- Create a video or photo montage set to their favorite song. Everybody will enjoy the trip down memory lane. This could also be incorporated into a celebration of life service.
- Livestream the service for those who cannot attend.
- Create a recipe book with your loved one’s famous creations.
- You could include photographs of family gatherings around the dinner table.
- Create a music playlist that reminds you of your loved one and puts a big smile on your face.
- Prepare a keepsake box of things filled with special mementos that remind you of your loved one.
- Turn your loved one’s ashes into fireworks and then set them off on his birthday, a special occasion or holiday.
- Take or send flowers to your loved one’s resting place.
There’s a lot that goes into planning a funeral, but making those arrangements beforehand gives you time to consider all of your options and make sure that you’re covering all of the necessary details.
How to make smart decisions and arrangements
Final Expense Insurance
No Medical Exam
The purchase of burial or funeral life insurance is a practical way to feel more confident knowing you are not going to leave unfinished business when you die. You don’t want to leave bills that can become a burden on your loved ones. Since you know that death is an eventual reality, it is natural to feel as though there is a need to protect your loved ones after you are no longer there to care for them. Whatever it takes to assume financial responsibility does not end when your life ends. All of these things and more are common concerns that cause many people great worry.
Cremation Societies have cremation costs starting at $995
A $995 CREMATION YOUR FAMILY CAN TRUST
Cremation Societies providers offer a simple direct cremation service package that you can arrange online or over the phone. No funeral home visit required.
INCLUDED IN THE CREMATION PACKAGE:
Transportation from place of death* • Filing all legal documentation with the county, city and state • Individual cremation
Our nationwide directory of providers will help you find the most capable cremation services in your area.